Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This is the big day

Election Day is here!

Whether you've already voted by mail-in ballot or at an advance-voting location, or waited until today to exercise your constitutional right to go to the polls, THANK YOU!

If you are one of the hundreds of people who showed your support by displaying an Oletha Faust-Goudeau yard sign, THANK YOU!

If you made a contribution to my campaign so that I could get the word out about why I'm seeking the District 29 State Senate seat, THANK YOU!

If you attended a community forum to learn more about my record, my priorities and what I stand for, THANK YOU!

If you took the time to say a word of encouragement and support, or tell me what issues are on your mind, THANK YOU!

If you endorsed me by writing a letter or shared your thoughts with friends, family and neighbors, THANK YOU!

Our community needs people like you who are motivated, informed and engaged in the political process.

Your vote is important!

No comments: